Sunday, March 11, 2012

Be careful when you "spring forward"

Well, we sprang forward -- and I'm about to fall on my face!  I shouldn't be tired, but tired I am!
The day was spent staring at (and working on) text I have to revise into a brief newsletter AND articles I need to summarize into a press release.  It's that OTHER part of my life, intruding on the beady part....LOL

an asymmetric vision in black and red--no
pastels here!!!
Only now have I gotten my beads out and begun to finish up a replacement bead reef necklace or two for the stack I like to keep around.  I'm looking at some yummy pastels at this point, since they're showing pastels for the spring, summer and fall of 2013.....Paired with strong colors, I can manage to work with them; on their own, however, in a word, they're "meh."

This coming week should be a busy one...AND I get to head back to the gym at last.  My ennui got the better of me, but it's time to get back in the saddle and back to pumping iron and treading on the treadmill and crunching those abs in Pilates!!  So, off into the new week we shall go.....with dreams of wonderful new bead projects dancing in my head (and, I hope, soon, on my beading mats!!)
Anon, all......

No comments:

Post a Comment