Saturday, March 10, 2012

What a magnificent day

Not a cloud in the sky, but a chilly morning.  Wrapped up with a mug of wonderful green tea in the sunroom and my beads, I plan to lose myself in them today.  It's "clean up" day for the existing projects.  The two orders I just completed went out the door yesterday, along with a repair job.

So now, it's on to the "finish them up" projects.  Necklaces, a few "kepah keepers" (picture appended), and a bodacious couple of pin/pendant combos.  THEN I get to play with my Judaica line as planned AND to start visualizing the Victoriana line.....I've got a few pieces already, part of the circle the stone collection, and want to do more -- perhaps with some jet and pearl....perhaps some garnet and gold.....The color combinations are dancing in my brain.....Creativity abounds.....

But on a down-to-earth note, I DO have to get a newsletter out this week and start a press release for my two remaining editorial clients.  I'm disinclined to give them up -- the work is fun, challenging my creativity in a different sort of way.  Loving it all....

For those of you in the US, don't forget to "spring forward" tonight!  Yeah, that hour we gained in the fall is going back to the great  "time repository" in the sky! LOL...

.Hope you'll check out my Website regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment