Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday, Monday......again

And the weeks go around and around...It seems as if I just finished the ACC show, but, no, it's already been two weeks!  The creative juices are flowing...at last!  AND the desire to sit and bead coincides with the flowing of the creative sap in my veins....No pressure to create; just the free flow of ideas to try and test. No pressure to be done with something; just the relaxation of one bead following another in a new pattern or a new design or a new color combination.

The best part, the RELAXATION of beading is back.  As a real type A personality, I've found beading to be my zen, my substitute for repeating a mantra over and over....but the pressure of the shows tends to change my outlook, making beading as much a chore as a joy....How wonderful to be back in the realm of the joy of beading.  The next show is local--Sugarloaf in April--so far less pressure than occurs when doing a NEW show in a NEW location.

BY THE WAY, I'm in booth 107 (upstairs in the first building!)  So come visit the booth.

Other than the wrinkled purple drapery on the left, whaddya think of the booth?  Yes, my name is missing on the banner -- needed to do that for future show applications to keep the slide truly "blind"....

I'm absolutely thrilled by my new pix....Think they're large enough?  LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment