Wednesday, February 22, 2012

TV, print media, but I'm no diva.......yet

I had the pleasure of participating at a 5:45 am (!) LIVE television interview at the local NBC affiliate in Baltimore. As a morning person, the hour didn't bother me...the fact that I had to be up at 4 and drive to northern Baltimore didn't bother me, nor did the heat of the lights and being the test guinea pig as the first of a number of artists being interviewed to promote the show.  What bothered me? Only one thing: the visuals of my jewelry, sadly, were out of focus!  Guess the cameraman ISN'T a morning person! LOL

But the even better news...Four artists participating in the ACC show from this nearby county were interviewed for the local weekly newspaper.  The story will run in tomorrow's edition of the Howard County Times.  Since I can't send a copy to each of your front doorsteps, I've provided the link to the on-line version of the story (for as long as the link is live).  Doing the interview was intriguing -- four artists and one reporter who managed to corral us and, to my mind, came up with a lovely article.  What do YOU think?  Here's the link:   http://www.baltimoresun.com/explore/howard/events-entertainment/ph-ho-go-craft-show-0223-20120220,0,2092087.story

No comments:

Post a Comment