Friday, February 24, 2012

So, it's Friday morning at 5:55 am!  Why am I up?  Well, I was going to be interviewed on Good Morning, Baltimore -- the local ABC affiliate-- about the ACC craft show.  Apparently the "power who art" at the show decided I knew how to do a good interview that promoted the show in a positive, upbeat way....Got up at 4:15, since I had to be ready to go live at the Convention Center by 6 am.  Poor husband got up even earlier as my "driver-in-chief."

Checked the e-mail and cell phone at 5:00 after breakfast and copious amounts of coffee and, damn, there's a message from midnight from the PR folks:  "Interview cancelled, trouble with getting a reporter on site."  Can you say #%#%$^$&^$# ??  So, here I sit, over made up, with Calista Gingrich-style immovable hair (sans the "Calista curl," mercifully) trying to smile about it all.  Guess I'll get some beading going since I've got a few hours before we need to leave for the show.

Retail begins today!  Keep your fingers crossed for heavy sales!!  I'll be back at blogging on Monday, after we're through with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment