Sunday, February 26, 2012

Welcome to Sunday morning before leaving for the show. Dressed, packed, coffee-ed and ready to go.
     Yesterday was, in a word, "meh."  Lots of looking; lots of ooohing and aaahing, but not so much BUY-ing.  The usual "oh, I bead, too" comments (or substitute "my daughter," "my daughter-in-law," or "my sister" for the first person singular!)  Many asked me for lessons on a particular item so they could make their own.... Perhaps when I decide to end the particular items in the line they'll go on-line as kits....way to do it, methinks..... or perhaps now? 
All will become clear today, I hope.

     Pictures coming AFTER the show of some of my colleagues -- and that is the BEST part of the show for me!  I've met some wonderful artists -- primarily wonderful young women.  It's been a joy to be around them.  

     Tearing down is at 5 pm after the show closes.  Collapse sets in thereafter.....but with a smile on my face because I made it through the BIG TIME ACC....for the first, and I dearly hope, NOT the last time!

Off to the show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment