Tuesday, May 22, 2012

And I was just minding my own business......

So, there I was, minding my own business, editing a newsletter and checking my e-mail.  Got an invitation from the American Craft Council to apply for the 2013 season.....ok....nothing to jump up and down about, just something to which I need to pay attention.

BUT THEN.......
I clicked on the following attachment, the prospectus for 2013 proposed exhibitors

http://craftcouncil.org/sites/default/files/2013-Exhibitor-Prospectus.pdf

Well, you need to go there and turn to page 4!!!!!!  THEA FINE, BEADING DESIGN is in the prospectus!  OMG, OMG, OMG.
While I do like MY picture of the necklace better than the one taken gratis by the ACC folks, this is SOOOOOO cool.  WHADDA YA THINK????


Here's MY picture to compare.

5 comments:

  1. You are correct. This is so cool!
    Your photo is more what a jeweler would use to highlight a piece. The photo they use is more "edgy" and illustrative of their aims.
    Hooray for my friend, Teddi!
    Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! Well deserved!! :-))
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Anonymous, Wezz and Joanne for your comments. NOW, if ONLY it helps me get into future shows! We shall see, I guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete