Sunday, March 4, 2012

The weekend has been a whirlwind of cleaning.  The foregoing picture suggests the status of the studio when I started.

I even took the vacuum, covered the intake with pantyhose and vacuumed up the entire studio rug.  Anyone want to guess how many beads I "saved" in that pantyhose sieve?  Let me assure you, it was quite the bead soup assortment!

So, now I can BEGIN to work again....but first, I've got to do a two-day editorial activity, providing input and participating at a legislative meeting of a small behavioral health association down in Washington DC.....SIGH...two days away from the bench...NOT GOOD!

With luck, I'll be able to jump right into work when I'm done.  Judaica awaits, as do a few "finish me up" projects....I'm ready to dive in....

Wonder WHO actually wound up buying the Munch piece "The Scream" when it was on the auction block last month...Anyone know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment