Friday, March 2, 2012

It's been a productive day; cleaned the studio.  Now I can actually see a few tabletops and small bits of carpet.  Back to it tomorrow to do a stash and burn....

 The aim is to get it neat enough to get moving on the Judaica line.  I have one of the three elements in prototype already.  Above find a "kepah keeper" to hold a head scarf or skull cap on a woman.  It also is good for church, too.  This is the first; many more will follow.  Two other elements are "on the bench" (aka, somewhere under the mess on the tables!) Stay tuned.

Other bracelets are in the design stage, AND I'm researching Victorian jewelry to and designs to help me create my "homage to Downton Abbey" (and the Brontes and Jane Austin) line.  Off to the library tomorrow for inspiration......

But, tonight,  first a break to celebrate Aaron's engagement to Pamela!  My baby is going to get married!!   I'm so lucky to have two great sons; and I'll have not one but two great daughters-in-law!   Can't wait to have grandkids to teach to bead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment