Friday, March 30, 2012

Can't wait to be an April fool!



 April is i-cumin' in; loud sing cuckoo....(medieval song)
  And here in Maryland, it's time for black-eyed Susans to start peeping their heads out of the ground for a wonderful season of blooms!  I can't wait!
   My bones feel they NEED the warmth and, yes, even the humidity that come as the seasons move toward summer.  I look out the window in the sunroom where I spend my time when opining here in the blog, and it is greening up so quickly.  Even my chives, sage, oregano and thyme have rebounded and are beckoning to be cut and folded gently into a wonderful omelette or other comestible....the foodie in me beckons far more than the beads..and that's a good thing, since I'm cooking for Passover for the multitudes and transporting it elsewhere to feed them.
     BUT, there's also a show coming up....more in a few days on that.  So I gotta get working....but first, I finish up the editorial work, now that my hip has calmed down enough from an overindulgence in Pilates and body pump classes for me to sit comfortably.....ONWARD!!!!new blog entry

No comments:

Post a Comment