Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hot, humid,rain at Ann Arbor show, but GREAT

Sitting in B&B early in the a.m.on Thursday. Been rained on a bit on the first day, but nothing could keep down the positive vibe...first piece out the door was my fossilized coral...you can see it on the website. It's coral colored and aone of the studiesmin assymetru. It's a one of a kind high end piece! Does this auger well? I sure hope so!

Today is slated for rain, rain, rain. Brought my Wellies. I do believe that outdoor shows are a bear, to say the least! BUT the traffic is amazing, the environment energizing, and the humidity close to 100%.

Heading out shortly! Wish me luck in the thunderstorms!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a good show! Some Stucchi's ice cream should help you cool down a bit!

    ReplyDelete