Thursday, June 14, 2012

Let's name my bracelet

So, at last, I've created a new bracelet.  It uses 11/0 rounds, 8/0 rounds, 15/0s and daggers and I'm in love.  It undulates, it has movement, and even with the same daggers, when I change up the base beads, it looks so very different.
I provide a single picture, since I'm still learning how to use the new camera. When I've got it nailed, it'll be brilliant, but until then, I'm limited in what I shoot and HOW I shoot.  Please forgive some color that isn't quite as bright as it is in reality.....
HELP ME NAME THIS GOODY!  Obviously, it's part of the "Under the Sea" collection....but WHAT is it???
No prize to the winner other than basking in the glow of a title that will be credited both in this blog and on my website.


I think it's a winner item; what do YOU think???

3 comments: